Alona Leoine is a gifted, mannered, fun, and noticeable young teenage model, actress, and dancer originally from Detroit, MI.
From there, my mom researched the industry and presented the opportunities for:
First National TV APPEARANCES happened thru:
- Chicago PD/Med/Fire
- Raven’s Home
- The Underground
- Sesame Street
- The Chi
- and other Various National TV Shows followed.
First FILM APPEARANCES happened with:
- Count Time
- Black Panther
- Kong: Skull Island
- Surprise Me!
- Beauty & The Beast
- along with other feature and indie films and voice overs.
Accomplished landing COMMERCIAL AND PRINT ADS for:
- Facebook Live during The MLB World Series
Gracing the RUNWAY STAGES for:
- NYFW (New York Fashion Week)
- SBFW (Small Business Fashion Week)
- The NC100BW (National Coalition of 100 Black Women) Scholarship Dinner & Show Fundraiser
- WALK Fashion Show
- A Change For Change,
- and more with both kids, adults, and celebrities across the US and overseas.
Looking to make more of a name and presence within the arts, fashion, and entertainment industry; so watch out for me 🙂
As a single child she occupies her time helping and encouraging others through my community and through youth sports. I have been branded as:
- 2016 Jr. Miss Michigan
- A Recipient of a Spirit of Detroit Award
- NFL PLAY60 Ambassador
- Noir Outstanding Diamond
- State of Michigan Tribute Award
- and more.
She’s been in various publications for:
- Her Athleticism
- Encouraging Health & Physical Wellness with Kid
- And Being A Humanitarian Of My Community
She has a very diverse range of acting characters and athletic skill such as basketball, softball, swim, tae kwon do, track and field, football, volleyball, and more. She is homeschooled and have continued to transition with good grades throughout my academic lifetime. Her educational goal is to enroll and graduate from Harvard with my Doctorate.
Be on the lookout for this creative and camera eye-catching young woman.